COVID-19 In-Office Procedures
Your health and safety are a primary concern for our practice. Due to COVID-19, we are taking special precautions to keep you, your family, and our Colorado Springs community safe. These include:
- Wearing masks to ensure our patients’ safety
- Asking patients to wear a mask when coming into the office
- Maintaining social distancing in our office to keep our patients safe
- Asking all who enter our practice to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (provided at our entrance)
- Maintaining our current procedures of cleaning exam rooms and having staff wash their hands between all patient appointments
- Systematically cleaning common areas and door handles throughout the day (with EPA-registered disinfectants)
- Asking kindly that anyone who is feeling ill or experiencing a fever give us a call and we will work with you to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Offering Valet Appointments to patients who want to stay in their cars until their exam room is ready. (Please note that you must specify you would like a valet appointment when making the appoint or we will assume that you want a regular in-office appointment).
Our team hopes you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. If there’s anything we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
Note: Please do not use the contact form to send extensive or Protected Health Information (PHI). Please phone our office instead.