Full of foot care tips and fun advice, enjoy our past selection of newsletters!
- December 2020 – Don’t Let Gout Ruin Your Holidays
- July 2020 – What Are Stress Fractures (And How to Avoid Them)
- April 2020 – Simple Tips for Combatting Dry Feet
- December 2019 – Show More Love to Your Feet in 2020
- October 2019 – Keep Your Feet from Looking Scary!
- August 2019 – Trying to get in better shape? Our Free Guide is exactly what you need!
- June 2019 – Don’t Take Your Ankle Strength for Granted!
- April 2019 – How to Use a Pumice Stone to Pummel Tough Skin
- February 2019 – A Month for Hearts Afire, Not Your Feet!
- December 2018 – The holidays are already stressful—so don’t let foot pain compound that stress.
- October 2018 – Don’t Stress Over Stress Fractures
- August 2018 – How to Avoid Sunburn on Your Feet
- June 2018 – How to Have Happy Heels in the Morning
- April 2018 – How to Build Balance and Keep Ankles Steady
- February 2018 – Healthy Rules for Wearing High Heels
- December 2017 – Safety Tips for Elderly Exercise
- September 2017 – How Weight Affects Your Feet
- July 2017 – Important News from Dr. McVay
Note: Please do not use the contact form to send extensive or Protected Health Information (PHI). Please phone our office instead.
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.