Beginner’s Guide To Running
Whether you are starting from the couch or you’ve signed up for your first 5K race, we have a guide made just for you. We love encouraging a healthier, more active lifestyle, and are excited to see you taking this next step.
Please understand, starting out on the wrong foot can lead you to concerns down the road. If you don’t plan out your exercise plan, you could end up with overuse injuries that will result in you getting behind.
In our guide, you’ll learn more about:
- The benefits of a well-planned running routine
- When you should see a doctor if you have concerns or an injury
- How fast you should progress
- The best shoes to get for your feet
- The best food for recovery
Inside, you’ll also receive a running calendar that can help you get started for a 5K run!
Just fill out our guide to the right to get started.